Part D Plan Finder
Find 2014 Medicare Part D Plans by State – Part D Plan finder lists plans for all 50 States and Washington DC
Are you tired of entering your personal information just to find available Medicare Part D Plans?
Don’t want to enter all of your prescriptions just to get basic Part D information?
Below are links to all Part D Plans listed by State.
- Type of Plan (Basic or Enhanced)
- Gap Coverage
- Medicare Star Ratings
Choose your State to see all available Medicare Part D Plans
|Part D Plan Finder||Part D Plan Finder||Part D Plan Finder||Part D Plan Finder||Part D Plan Finder|
|Montana||Nebraska||Nevada||New Hampshire||New Jersey|
|New Mexico||New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio|
|Oklahoma||Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina|
|Virginia||Washington||Washington D.C.||West Virginia||Wisconsin|
Comparing Medicare Part D Plans – tips
Here are to consider when comparing Part D Plans:
1. Research the Part D formularies – If your drugs are not covered you have not found a suitable plan. Compare Part D fromularies to find a plan that includes all of your medications.
2. Check the tiers – All drugs are placed in tiers. The lower the tier, the less you will pay in copayments or coinsurance. Not all plans will place a drug in the same tier. Again… research the formulary.
3. Review the pharmacy network – Be sure that your pharmacy is in the plan’s network. If you receive discounts for using preferred pharmacies, be sure to do so to maximize savings.
4. Compare mail order options – If you take regular maintenance medications you can save money by sing the mail order pharmacy. Compare plans to find the best deal.
5. Determine the value of any extra benefits – Many Part D Plans now include extra benefits such as discounts on related health and wellness products. some plans even include vision and dental discounts.